WHAT THIS NOTICE COVERS
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Logical Glue collects personal information. It explains how we use your personal data and your rights in relation to that data. [Privacy Notice Scope]
INFORMATION LOGICAL GLUE COLLECTS
Click here for more information
Logical Glue collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites or services, or view our online advertisements;
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as social media, public and commercially available sources;
- Information shared with us by our business partners;
All the information Logical Glue collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and to develop world-class products and services.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Click here for more information
Logical Glue is committed to working with clients and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
Logical Glue complies with EU data protection laws.
You can contact Logical Glue by clicking below
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice is reviewed by Logical Glue on a regular basis and should be checked by individuals for the latest updates
Last update: 10/05/2017
USES & INFORMATION SHARING
Logical Glue uses the information we collect for Logical Glue business purposes such as:
- To provide the services you request;
- To tell you about Logical Glue services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners;
- To manage our sites and services;
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies;
- We keep your data within the European Union (EU) or countries with EU adequacy status.
We may share your information:
- With our business clients for the provision of professional services such as data privacy consultancy, but only if the business client or we have obtained your consent;
- With our third-party service providers who perform Logical Glue business operations on our behalf;
- As part of a sale of a Logical Glue brand to another company;
- To protect and defend Logical Glue (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions);
- When required by law and/or government authorities;
- You have the right not to provide personal information to Logical Glue, this may mean Logical Glue are not be able to provide the services you request, or to tell you about other services offered by Logical Glue. [Logical Glue Limited Business Purpose]
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from Logical Glue by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data by Logical Glue.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten), Logical Glue will make every reasonable effort to remove any reference to your personal data if they have shared it with any 3rd party during their usual business processes.
- You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another company and Logical Glue will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request.
- You have the right to raise any concerns to the processing or use of your personal data by Logical Glue to an appropriate data protection authority.
- You have the right to review personal data Logical Glue hold on you if this does not impact on other individual’s rights and freedoms [Your Choices & Access to Your Information]